CNL Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct is part of the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding's commitment to make the Compounders' Network List a great place to meet and interact with others around the world. By using the List, you agree to abide by our code of conduct. Your commitment to these guidelines in all of your Compounders' Network List forum postings ensures a positive experience for all participants.
All activity on Compounders' Network List is moderated and we reserve the right to reject any unprofessional or unfit request to post.
Appropriate Language: The purpose of Compounders' Network List (CNL) hosted by the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC) is to exchange technical information and expertise about the compounding of pharmaceutical preparations. Please avoid personal attacks, slurs, and profanity in your interactions.
Relevance to Topics: Please make sure that your postings in the Compounders' Network List forum are relevant to the subject at hand. It is normal for some topics to drift from the stated subject. However, to ensure maximum benefit for everyone, we encourage you to keep your postings as close to the subject as possible.
Advertising/Solicitation: The Compounders' Network List was created as a forum for providing peer-to-peer assistance related to the preparation of pharmaceutical compounds. We ask that you refrain from posting advertisements or solicitations.
Confidentiality: Please keep in mind that the Compounders' Network List is restricted to only approved subscribers. However, emails can be forwarded, so don't post anything that you don't want the world to see. Credit card numbers, product keys, and other confidential information can easily be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
Signature: In an effort to have consistent contact information we are requesting that each post must have identification that contains the sender's name, name of pharmacy or business affiliation and a complete contact address (street, city, state and zip code) at the end of each post. Emails sent without this information or information that appears at the end of a page of posts will not be posted to the list. Additional pieces of identification such as a phone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc. may also be included. We will all be more successful communicating with one another if we know who we are communicating with and have several means of contacting each other.
New Topic: If you would like to ask a new question on the Compounders' Network List please do so by addressing a new e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your new subject in the subject line. By sending a new e-mail you will help keep the archives database in a searchable state. Please refrain from adding your new topic to an already existing topic thread.
- Please treat all other online participants with respect and do not use the Compounders' Network List to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other users.
- Refrain from using the Compounders' Network List to spam others. Spam includes sending identical and unsolicited submissions to many different users, and includes misrepresenting the source of anything you post. Spamming and scrolling in chat rooms are serious violations of online etiquette and may be illegal.
- IJPC does not allow behavior or content related to illegal activities (selling of chemicals and/or commercial medications to other pharmacies or pharmacists, the pricing of pharmaceuticals to patients, the pricing or charges for consulting to patients or other healthcare professionals, and/or salaries). You may not use the Compounders' Network List to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or content.
- You may not use the Compounders' Network List for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate this code of conduct.
- Do not post or promote any materials that could harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to inappropriately access software or web sites.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own judgment when evaluating information provided through any communication service, and remember that the information provided could be from people at any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions is your own and you should perform your own research prior to making any decisions.
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in the Compounders' Network List professional information exchange. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post.
- Those participants in a "read-only" mode may not contact participants concerning an online posting.
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding reserves the right to ban any participant from the CNL for violating any of the rules above.
- International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding also reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice. You agree to periodically review this document/guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.
The International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC) provides a list server as a service to compounding pharmacists. The accuracy of information contained there is the responsibility of the members and subscribers themselves. IJPC does not verify the accuracy of the information and accepts no liability for loss or damage arising from reliance on the information. By using the service you agree to hold IJPC and its officers, directors and employees harmless from any claim arising from use of the service or reliance on information contained therein.
Enjoy this free service!