IJPC does not publish a traditional editorial calendar - it takes topics our readers are discussing from our Compounders' Network List serve. This keeps our material fresh and relevant. In every issue you will find Compounding Basics for sterile and non-sterile compounding, Formulations, and Peer-reviewed articles as well as USP <797> and <800> articles in most issues.
Materials due: November 1, 2019
Materials due: January 1, 2020
Materials due: March 1, 2020
Materials due: May 1, 2020
Materials due: July 1, 2020
Materials due: September 1, 2020
Indices and Databases listing The International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding (IJPC):
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts
- Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature Print Index and Database
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Cinahl Information Systems
- Elsevier Bibliographic Databases including EMBASE, EMNursing, Compendex, GEOBASE, Mosby Yearbooks and Scopus - the world's largest abstract and indexing database of scientific and social sciences literature with more than 8 million users at more than 500 institutions worldwide.
Manuscripts published in the International Journal of Pharmaceutical Compounding are distributed and read throughout the world.
Click here for instructions on how to submit articles for publication.